TYPHOON KONA 5/4/3MM GBS CHEST ZIP WETSUIT
Sets a new standard in wetsuit technology and design. Cleverly engineered and stunningly styled the Kona is the new classic. Flextreme giving the softest most flexible core available. Furness hollow fibre heat source lining, Thermadome Tri Ply core technology, a neoprene core containing micro air filled cells for significant thermal advantages, Max Dry fast drying polypropylene for a lighter more comfortable suit. Finally a Liquid Seam system produced from a specialised compound guarantees a dry secure seam.
- 5/4/3mm Construction
- Flextreme neoprene throughout: Soft most flexible core available - same as O Neill techno butter
- ThermaDome core neoprene front body: Tri ply core technology, a neoprene core containing micro air filled cells for significant thermal advantages.
- Furness back body
- MaXDri in front body, back side and upper leg: Fast drying polyprop liner means a lighter, drier suit for every session.
- Key stash
- Seal skin neck: Super composite skin neck seal . No rub, no rash, just a great seal.
- Contour control seams
- Glued and blindstitched sealed seams
- Stormkeeper zip: Specialist zip featuring off set teeth that forms a minimum water
penetration (mwp) seal.
- LSS liquid seal all seams: Liquid seam system - fl exible specialised liquid compound
that guarantees seam security.